Discover your next favorite author at the Radiant Publishing House book fair!
Saturday, August 21 from 10am – 6pm EST
Popp Park 3182 Route 208 Wallkill, NY 12589
Admission for visitors is FREE!
Stop in for some entertainment, your shot to win some great prizes, and support future best-selling authors while enjoying an event that’s fun for the whole family! Remember, this is all about novelists, the joy of reading, and the art of storytelling – come join the fun!
There will also be captivating readings from our featured authors, characters that literally come to life for photo-ops, and some novel-inspired music entertainment.
You can pick up your copy before or at the event and collect an autograph of some featured authors, including:
* M.C. Grimm, author of the epic-fantasy series, “Radiant Heroes“
* C.M. Guido, author of the adventure novel, “Secrets of the City of Gold“
* DC Caruso, author of the romance novel, “Till Death Do Us Part”
* Eleanor Wagner, author of the supernatural romance, “Dream a Little Dream” and paranormal chronicles “Sussex County Hauntings: and Other Strange Phenomena – Parts I and Part II“
* Cheryl McNeil Fisher, children’s author of “Sammy Makes New Friends at the Zoo“, “Apple Batter-Up“, “NABBED“, “Cindy and Sammy Training at the Mall“, “Surprise Sammy! It’s Your Birthday“, and “Time Capsule”
* Kim Ellis, author of the Karakesh Chronicles, including; “Tangled in Magic“, “Guided by Magic“, “Awakening Magic“, “Ripples of Magic“, and “Growing Magic”.
* Marc Dickerson, author of the dark comedy, Art Farm, and graphic novel, Office Daze.
* Gertrude Katz Chronicle, creative learning author of “Nathan’s Investigation“, “Dirty Monkeys Smell Bad“, “A Thief in Pollinator Paradise“, “40 Biology Lab Activities“, “Life Science ‘Do Nows and Exit Tickets” and “Biology Word Wall“.
* June Trop, mystery author of “The Deadliest Lie“, “The Deadliest Hate“, “The Deadliest Sport“, “The Deadliest Fever“, and “The Deadliest Thief“.
If you are an author that would like to attend and promote your work, please submit your application here.
Special thank you to the following sponsors – come meet them at the event:
If you are a business that would like to attend and promote your business at our event, please submit your application here. The setup fee may be waived for any comparable donation to event game prizes.
Please follow local COVID-19 precaution requirements at time of event.
This presently includes all non-vaccinated adults and children 5+ years old wearing a mask.
Park and Event Rules required to attend:
-Speed limit is 5mph.
-No swimming or wading.
-No climbing or roughhousing.
-Chartered buses, recreational vehicles, and skateboards are strictly prohibited.
-You must leash and cleanup after your pets.
-No open fires.
-No weapons of any kind.
-No alchol or drugs.
-Children must be supervised at all times.
-No unauthorized vending or soliciting.
-No overnight parking.
-No smoking on town property.
-No glass bottles.
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating the creative arts with you!
Radiant Publishing House Inc.